Sunday, 9 March 2014

FACE OF THE DAY




Nars sheer foundation mont blanc

Laura Mercier mineral compact pressed powder tender rose

Benefit  fake up crease-control hydrating concealer light 01

Essence I love extreme volume mascara

Mac paint pot soft ochre

Dior rose collection palette taupe eyeshadow

Urban Decay naked 2 palette bootycall ombretto

Sleek blush by 3 pink sprint 366 pink ice

Avon rossetto red flame

Nyx lipliner pencil plum 812

#passeggiata #Münchner Freiheit

post signature

4 comments:

  1. I love all the products in this post!! I own the Naked 2 and it's amazing for loads of different makeup looks. followed you! be great if you could take a look at my blog?:) www.trustinvogue.com xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Hanna!!yep I love the Naked 2 - and 1 too!I am thinking about buying now also the 3 XD thanks for following me :D I´ll visit your blog for sure! ciao bella! :*

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have so interesting Blog! Maybe want follow each other? If yes, just follow me, and i follow you back :)
    http://smellofpeony.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Judita!thanks so much!Of course I will check your blog :D baci!

      Delete